Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dare U Take Photos Like This?

First, I want to say nothing but share some pics with you, I hope these photos can bring you a good mood all the day.

though these pics are in small sizes and it seems that they are taken years ago, once these high-level pics was put on line, there are immediately followers. And you can see clear of the steep places he stood and sat, if being a little carelessness, he would be down into the cliff. Dare you have a try?
These are pics appearing in Chinese website lately, and immediately attract numerous curious eyes. The identity of the young male still remains mysterious, after days' search on the net. According to photograph experts that: there is almost no possibility of photoshop applied to these pics.

Professionals on photographing and mountain-climbing warned that it is quite dangerous to take photos like this, they said that if you bear with no experience of rock climbing, do not try this.

Wow, I forgot to mention that these pics are taken on Mt. Huashan in Huayin City, 120 kilometers (about 75 miles) east from Xi'an City ( right the city where Terra-Cotta Warriors are, which has been a well-known site of Chinatour) of Shaanxi Province, known as "The Number One Precipitous Mountain under Heaven" ( Haven't heard about it before? You only know Yellow Mountain? Oh, it is really a pity, while you may never forget Huashan Mountain after you reading this article) Only from the pics can we know how steep Mt. Huashan is.

only have a look at the stairs may make sb. dizzy, not to mention climb it one step after another

How would you feel when stand at the peak?

he is so careful, never leave the handrail all the way.

Have a try?
Want to have a try? To be frank, I'd like to have a try, but it seems to dangerous to do so, my life is more precious, in my eyes, at least.

6 comments:

  1. They are brave, I can't do it, never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos showing a part of China that we never see in the west!
    Click here for Bazza’s Blog ‘To Discover Ice’

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice of you to leave your comments here, and I am glad that my blog can bring you sth. new about China, if you keep follow this blog, I am sure that you will benefit a lot, esp, in the side of touring and Chinese culture as well as something of the whole world. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see where Chinese Painters get their ideas ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am not a daredevil so i'll leave the scary heights and stunts to others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these people are brave to be climbing the mountain. I agree with you, my life is too precious to even think of it. The trees are so amazing, I'm in Canada and needless to say we have no trees like these ones. I love visiting other countries through others lenses and blogs, it makes the world come alive!

    Have a wonderful week and thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete