Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sichuan--Nature's Storehouse

Sichuan owes much more besides lovely giant pandas, including wonderful natural scenes, delicate handicrafts and yummy local cuisine.

Mother said: sit in a line

Haven't you seen me drank milk?

Let me help you

Jiuzhaigou

Leshan Giant Buddha

Sichuan Qingcheng Mountain--one of the four sacred sites for Taoist

Mt. Emei

Bamboo Forest in the South Sichuan Province

Shu (Sichuan Embroidery)
Besides wonderful natural views and exquisite handicrafts, Sichuan is also well-known for Sichuan Cuisine, you can refer to Sichuan Cuisine to have a look.

7 comments:

  1. Mt. Emei, wow ! You must be really excited being there ! Thanks for all your concerns as I recover !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful photos! The panes are so cute and I love the color of the water in the fourth pic. It's such a gorgeous scene. Love the sunset too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful scenes! and that cat embroidery looks so life-like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Jiuzhaigou is unbeleivable. Top.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful place! The picture of the panda babies in a row is priceless! I believe Sichuan cuisine is too spicy for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Panda species are absolutely lovely, so very cute! Amazing sceneries and I just love the big Buddha!

    ReplyDelete